Dunno, but I hope it's a good while, as I'm not a fan of vomitting.
it will take Jennifer Lopez to do some nudes?
Dunno, but I hope it's a good while, as I'm not a fan of vomitting.
we all know she has a decent dumper... does she even have boobage at all?
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 24, 2004 09:39 PM: Message edited by: UrashimaNick ]</font>
She has Kiera Knightley boobage.
very true... but remember... Kiera Knightly's boobage is nicely proportionate to the rest of Kiera Knightly...
J-Lo's boobage is NOT nicely proportionate to the rest of J-Lo, mainly her wonderfully lucious dumper...
its all about proportion my friend... all about proportion...
nice... [img]smile.gif[/img]
WTF is she doing, taking a dump? Fuck that woman is hideous. She's second only to Halle Berry on my "ugly as a motherfuck" list.
I care not to see that big bubble ass naked!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO -- first thing that popped into my head too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by cr0w:
WTF is she doing, taking a dump?
Bookmarks